Thursday, February 11, 2016

Three Things: Engagement Photos By Claire




You guys know that I am engaged. I posted about it in this two part piece. I drew several illustrations to depict the event. But I know that sometimes people want to see actual photos. I get it. I often think, "I wish I knew how to picture these people in reality..." Today I have the great joy of being able to share three beautiful engagement photos with you. My friend Claire is a professional photographer (as well as blogger!). She came down on the train from Chicago to shoot with us on a Saturday afternoon. I loved our photoshoot, because it felt natural instead of awkward and staged. Claire had recommended that we be photographed doing an activity together so that we would feel comfortable. So Sheldon and I chose that day for him to begin teaching me to use the pottery wheel. Claire was a fly on the wall and took these three gems. If you want to see more of her work, or hire her go to her site






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Nice job as always, Claire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already said this, but it was such a joy to be a "fly on the wall" that day and see the love you have for one another. And now you know you both are photogenic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE THIRD ONE (all of them of course but my fav is the third). You guys are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete