Thursday, March 12, 2015

Advertising.



Dear Friends,

I have to talk to you about something.

I use advertising as a means to get publicity for this blog. I want people to read it and I pay a sum of money for every click on my page. I have been feeling bad about this lately. I use my own money, which I make at my baby-sitting job, but I still feel like my money should be going to something more useful.

As of today I will be taking myself off of advertising. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but it will be hard to watch my readership stats fall. Perhaps later I will go back to it. But for now I need to channel that money toward things like school costs and random things like contact lens solution and coffee.

You can help and tell people about my blog. If you enjoy it, that is. If you just some here to laugh at my bad grammar and weird cartoons, then maybe not. But you can definitely help out and by being free advertising.

Thanks for listening to my blog-woes.

Bye, Friends!

Lucy Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment