Friday, February 6, 2015

Workouts and Helpful Hints

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPORTS BRAS.

Hi Guys,

I just got back from an intense workout with my friend Joanna. We spent about and hour and 15 minutes in the gym. We went all out. We ran, lifted heavy things, jumped up and down and pulled things.

I have decided to give you some wisdom that I have learned since coming to this country and begining to go to public gyms. I used to just work out at home with Jillian Michaels videos (I started with this one) and running in the countryside around our house. I also went to Krav Maga (Remember this post?). None of these places require much self consciousness. At home I would just make all the guys leave the room. Outside the only people who bother you are usually older ladies with dogs. They just glare. At Krav Maga we were all so wiped out and intent on learning how to hurt one another that there was little time to be awkward.

Now I go to a gym which I share with about 2000 other people. It is my school's gyms. It is amazingly well stocked (except that they do not have a punching bag for people to use) and open all the time. But it has taken a while to get comfortable going there regularly. Wheaton is a place that values modesty and it is sometimes hard to be modest when exercising. Also a lot of great big football players go there. Scary!

Anyway, to help you out here are some miscellaneous helpful hints for working out. Enjoy!

Here are some of my favourite sports bras. 





Goodnight, My Dear Friends. 

I will see you again on Monday. 

Happy working out!

Love,
Lucy Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment