Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Current Booklist

My Dear Ones,

I haven't much to say. I have to go to bed. I thought it would be fun to share a list of some of the books I am reading right now for school or pleasure:


1. A History of the English Language
Albert Baugh
This is for my class about (You guessed it!) the history of the English Language.



2. The Cay
Theodore Taylor
This is what the seventh graders in my teacher's aid class are reading.


3. In the Steps of Jesus 
Peter Walker
This one is supplementary reading for my class about the New Testament.


4. The Penderwicks 
Jeanne Birdsall
This was recommended to me by my middle school friends from church.



5. The Rebel 
Albert Camus
This is one that I am trying to read, even though it is quite hard, because my professor referenced it often in relation to our study of The Brother's Karamazov.


6. Letters and Papers from Prison
Dietrich Bonhoeffer 
This one is for my class on European Modern Literature.


Have a lovely sleep.

LR

No comments:

Post a Comment