Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Sheldon

Dear Ones,

Today I worked extra hard to finish my paper on a John Donne poem so that I could spend my evening building a cake for Sheldon't birthday and eating it with him and some close friends. It was an OK cake. It was a Chocolate Orange Ganache Cake. The flavour was good, but it was too dry. My version needed to be downed with a glass of milk. The ganache was amazing and rich. This was the recipe I used: http://food52.com/recipes/8696-my-chocolate-orange-birthday-cake.

In case you are wondering why this drawing is so attroicious, it is because I drew this in bed using my touch pad on my laptop instead of the stylus and tablet I usually use. Also I do not have the color brown on my program (why would anyone leave that out?!) that is why my rich chocolate cake looks like so many scribbly gross splotches.

Goodnight all!

Happy Birthday, Sheldon! You are honourable and good. I am so glad you were born.

Love,
Lucy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment